In spite of a challenging economic environment, the Group delivered an encouraging performance for the six months ended 30 November 2015, resulting in growth in headline earnings per share of 25% to 53.26 cents.
These results were achieved through increases in revenue of 25%, gross profit of 17% and EBITDA of 20%. This performance was attributable to organic growth, underpinned by an expanding distribution channel and in turn a growth in market share.
On the international front, the Group’s share of losses in Blue Label Mexico (BLM) declined by 28%, albeit equating to a share of losses of R32.5 million. This impacted negatively Read more
- Condensed group statement of financial position
- Condensed group statement of comprehensive income
- Share performance
- Headline earnings
- Condensed group statement of changes in equity
- Condensed group statement of cash flows
- Basis of preparation
- Segmental summary
- Financial instruments
- Significant related party transactions