The power of convenience: Buy your PUTCO bus ticket from Ticketpro outlets
PUTCO, South Africa's oldest and largest bus company has partnered with Ticketpro to give passengers the power of convenience when buying their bus tickets for the Soshanguve, Tshwane and Mpumalanga routes.
You can now buy your PUTCO bus ticket from over 200 Ticketpro outlets across Soshanguve, Tshwane and Mpumalanga rather than from PUTCO offices or mobile ticket offices. Ticketpro stores selling PUTCO tickets include:
- Edgars Connect
- Edgars Active
- Edgars Mobile
- Jet Cellular
- Power Fashion
- And select independent outlets
All Ticketpro outlets are in and around PUTCO passenger communities – so you can buy your ticket near your home or work and benefit from the longer store trading hours. Credit and debit card facilities are also available in selected outlets, offering you, the commuter, the power of convenience, 7 days a week.
Ticketpro outlets also allow you to:
- Pay your DSTV
- Buy or pay your electricity
- Buy airtime and data
“We are proud to partner with PUTCO to offer passengers more choice and convenience. This new ticketing service shows that PUTCO is committed to offering an improved customer service and experience,” says Werner van Reenen, CEO for South Africa Distribution.
- Learn and mention your route code when buying your ticket
- Your ticket must be bought and printed at the store when you buy it
- Don’t buy tickets off the street, as they are not valid
- Pay only the price shown on your ticket
- It is your responsibility to look after your ticket
- Don’t leave your ticket lying in sun for too long
- Don’t use sellotape on your ticket
- Be careful not to spill liquids such as perfume or alcohol on it
- The Mobile Ticket Offices along Soshanguve, Tshwane and Mpumalanga routes will soon be phased out.
- For your convenience, Ticketpro will operate the PUTCO offices at Marabastad and Belle Ombre.
- The fixed office at Kwaggafontein will close, but you can now buy tickets at various stores in the Kwaggafontein Shopping Centre.
PUTCO and Ticketpro have been working together since November 2016 to give you, the passenger, the best service and convenience.
For any queries, contact the PUTCO call centre: 083 919 4287 or PUTCO customer www.putco.co.za.
“We choose Ticketpro as our partner, because it is an easy solution for passengers and shop owners. PUTCO is committed to improve the passenger experience with Ticketpro’s convenience for our customers. Our commuters will also soon see the new improved bus terminals at Marabastad and Belle Ombre,” says PUTCO spokesperson, Romeo More.