Headline earnings per share increased by 21% to 82.26 cents, net of the Group’s share of losses of R85 million in Blue Label Mexico which equated to 12.82 cents per share. The remaining businesses within the Group contributed 95.08 cents to headline earnings per share.
The increase in headline earnings was achieved through organic growth in the South African distribution segment, assisted by the acquisitions of Retail Mobile Credit Specialists Proprietary Limited (RMCS) and Viamedia Proprietary Limited (Viamedia).
The growth in earnings was primarily attributable to increases in revenue of 14%, gross profit... Read more
- Summarised group statement of financial position
- Summarised group statement of comprehensive income
- Summarised group statement of changes in equity
- Summarised group statement of cash flows
- Headline earnings
- Related party transactions
- Acquisition of subsidiary
- Segmental summary
- Disposal of subsidiary