At Blue Label Telecoms, we’re impressed by character, dedication and perseverance as much as we are impressed with qualifications and experience. #TeamBlu players have the tenacity, courage and passion for achieving results without trampling fellow team members to get where they’re going. Our industry faces rapid change, all the time. If you’re resilient and adaptable, you’ll thrive on the fast-paced world we operate in.
We encourage you to have fun and find your purpose while always keeping an eye on the prize. “The prize?”, you might ask - will always be our strive for customer-centricity. If you are an innovator, an optimist, an agent of change, then we want you on our side! We want agile, collaborative thinkers who can evaluate, investigate, and communicate their way through any snags and problems - people who understand that businesses are built on the entrepreneurial spirit of each and every one of us.
We are looking for individuals to build relationships and who are not only in it for the ‘now’. Our team spirit is built on integrity, honesty and respect. We firmly believe that skills and knowledge can be acquired, but it is fundamentally your aspiration to succeed that will forge the pathway to greatness.
Are you TeamBlu?
Customer Service Delivery Manager
The Customer Service Delivery Manager oversees a number of key functionsthat enable the delivery of a high-quality service to end users, and to ensure Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs. This position is a stakeholder facing role, and requires that you establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the service delivery team to achieve those expectations to a high standard.
- Maintain high performing service support functions including and Customer.
- Service Desk, Desktop Support and VIP Support.
- Owner of the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required.
- As owner of the escalation process the Service Delivery Manager will take ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review.
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed.
- Be accountable for the quality of Service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems.
- Promote visibility both internally and externally of systems and services in the capacity both of their functional and measurable objectives and achievements to ensure overall improvement and adherence to quality of delivery of contracted services.
- Drive internal and third-party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes.
- Work with the Customer Service and Operations Team to ensure that accuracy of delivery and access to information is made available to promote the accuracy of reporting.
- Ensure a key technical focus on the delivery of services and making the Operations Team aware of SLA breaches, quality of work and customer expectations.
Performance and Quality
- Make recommendations for Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner.
- Work with internal and third party teams to ensure actions are taken and completed to protect and improve services.
- Provide regular and accurate management reporting on IT Service performance.
- Interrogate monthly analytics and other data in order to make business and technical recommendations to customers and internal employees.
- Ensure effective dialogue between business and IT role players.
- Ensure delivery of SLA and operational engagement models in order to ensure that IT adheres to contracted work and measured against deliverables.
- Obtain agreements and sign off any changes to be processed by stakeholders.
- Through effective inspirational leadership, facilitate the creation of accountable, full service teams who understand and strive to meet the needs of all stakeholders.
- Role model behavior and motivate team members in line with the core values.
- Take full responsibility for performance of all direct reports, motivating and managing them in relation to quality standards and agreed benchmarks and objectives, focusing on all aspects of sound people management: Provide support and guidance on career path planning, on-the-job training, coaching and mentoring to direct reports.
- Follow through to ensure that personal quality and productivity standards are consistently and accurately maintained.
- Demonstrate consistent application of internal procedures.
- Plan and prioritise, demonstrating abilities to manage competing demands.
- Demonstrate abilities to anticipate and manage change.
- Demonstrate flexibility in balancing achievement of own objectives with abilities to understand and respond to organizational needs.
- 4 years’ experience in same or similar role.
- Relevant post graduate qualification (Business Management, Customer Services related).
- Manages Complexity
- Communicates Effectively
- Ensures Accountability
- Business Insight
- Plans and Aligns
- Cultivates Innovation
- Customer Focus
- Instills Trust
- Situational Adaptability
- Balances Stakeholders
- Optimizes Work Processes
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Absa Bank
- GIB (provident fund)
- Hotels and Wine discounts
- Grayston Pharmacy Deliveries
Your family matters to you, so they are important to us too, many of our benefit programs are aimed at supporting you and your loved ones through life's various stages.
- My Run
- Healthy Company
Our employees' physical, mental, emotional & financial health is one of our priorities. We promote a healthy, balanced lifestyle by bringing various healthy initiatives to the workplace.
QUALITY OF WORK
We offer exciting and challenging work which encourages innovation and out of the box thinking.
CULTURE & LEADERSHIP
- Blue Blood
- CLA Values awareness and engagement
- Communication from Leadership, desk drop
We are a fun and family orientated environment that values high performance through, transparency, collaboration and customer centricity.
We create a fun filled environment where people feel passionate, safe, valued and cared for. We treat each other with respect and operate with authenticity and integrity!
Our employees have the opportunity to engage with communities the company supports through identified events and initiatives.
We offer competitive compensation that rewards high performance.