At Blue Label Telecoms, we’re impressed by character, dedication and perseverance as much as we are impressed with qualifications and experience. #TeamBlu players have the tenacity, courage and passion for achieving results without trampling fellow team members to get where they’re going. Our industry faces rapid change, all the time. If you’re resilient and adaptable, you’ll thrive on the fast-paced world we operate in.
We encourage you to have fun and find your purpose while always keeping an eye on the prize. “The prize?”, you might ask - will always be our strive for customer-centricity. If you are an innovator, an optimist, an agent of change, then we want you on our side! We want agile, collaborative thinkers who can evaluate, investigate, and communicate their way through any snags and problems - people who understand that businesses are built on the entrepreneurial spirit of each and every one of us.
We are looking for individuals to build relationships and who are not only in it for the ‘now’. Our team spirit is built on integrity, honesty and respect. We firmly believe that skills and knowledge can be acquired, but it is fundamentally your aspiration to succeed that will forge the pathway to greatness.
Are you TeamBlu?
Senior Business Improvement Manager x2
The Senior Business Improvement Manager is responsible to ensure effective and efficient business value streams and optimal integration of processes, people and technology by interactively analysing, researching, designing, recommending and implementing innovative and cost efficient business processes. Research and analysis feature heavily in this role. Required to draw out all workflows, remove waste and low-value activities, and recommend solutions. Ensure key controls are built into processes and monitoring standards are designed and tracked. Set the philosophy and drive continuous improvement, acting as leader, manager, and mentor throughout different areas of the organization.
Business Improvement and Analysis
- Recommend ways to improve efficiency and reduce cost or increase customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring the new or improved processes across all business functions to ensure that it is implemented and embedded in the business.
- Responsible to monitor and improve processes across SA Distribution, with the aim to maximize revenue through efficiency.
- Responsible to continuously remove waste and lowvalue activities, whilst recommending solutions.
- Recommend continuous improvement projects based on evaluating operational and financial data and qualitative analysis based on observation and discussion; supported by proposed budget and cost/benefit forecasts.
- Identify and deliver service improvement activity across the business through employing process improvement methodology.
- Deliver a solution that helps the organisation operate efficiently, minimizing operational costs and maximizing profitability.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a ‘best-in-class’ continuous improvement strategy.
- Decompose high‐level business requirements into an appropriate level of business rules and detailed user, functional, and non‐functional requirements.
- Carry out feasibility and assessment work for proposed and current projects to contribute to the development and continuous review of business cases.
- Delivery and engagement within the project pipeline.
- Developing and measuring standard metrics of each process.
- Developing a project plan for implementing improvement and working closely with the project manager and project management teams.
- Demonstrate discretion in coordination of project scoping and selection to align with business objectives.
- Lead and facilitate LEAN/process improvement based workshops to drive ideas and solutions.
- Ensure the business impact and project objectives /dependencies are identified, reported on and managed at all times.
- Define goals, metrics, and levels of success for internal/external customers.
Business Process Mapping
- Focus on improving the outcomes of various processes and responsible for mapping all the inputs and outputs of a defined business process.
- Perform quantitative analysis of key process indicators to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Work with other team members and business units to devise new support material based on the revised processes, to include training, reporting and systems enhancements.
- Support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working.
- Collaborate with technical experts and business units to determine the best possible reporting mechanisms.
- Be a liaison between business units and project teams.
- Collaborate with technical staff to determine system specifications and requirements.
- Counsel and advise users on system capabilities and processes.
- Manage and coordinate all change activities within project.
- Complete post implementation reviews to ensure successful delivery has been achieved and to ensure that improvements can be made for future projects.
- Take ownership of change initiatives from evolution /efficiency identification through to project delivery via internal governance and controls.
Self - Development
- Follow through to ensure that personal quality and productivity standards are consistently and accurately maintained.
- Demonstrate consistent application of internal procedures.
- Plan and prioritise, demonstrating abilities to manage competing demands.
- Demonstrate abilities to anticipate and manage change.
- Demonstrate flexibility in balancing achievement of own objectives with abilities to understand and respond to organizational needs.
- Minimum 6-8 years' progressive experience in a similar role.
- Scientific methodologies associated with efficiency improvements, i.e. BPR and Lean methodologies.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and MS Visio.
- Post graduate qualification preferably with major in Business Analysis or Project Management.
- Manages Complexity.
- Optimizes Work Processes.
- Ensures Accountability.
- Balances Stakeholders.
- Drives Engagement.
- Cultivates Innovation.
- Customer Focus.
- Situational Adaptability.
- Business Insight.
- Instills Trust.
- Plans and Aligns.
- Decision Quality.
- Absa Bank
- GIB (provident fund)
- Hotels and Wine discounts
- Grayston Pharmacy Deliveries
Your family matters to you, so they are important to us too, many of our benefit programs are aimed at supporting you and your loved ones through life's various stages.
- My Run
- Healthy Company
Our employees' physical, mental, emotional & financial health is one of our priorities. We promote a healthy, balanced lifestyle by bringing various healthy initiatives to the workplace.
QUALITY OF WORK
We offer exciting and challenging work which encourages innovation and out of the box thinking.
CULTURE & LEADERSHIP
- Blue Blood
- CLA Values awareness and engagement
- Communication from Leadership, desk drop
We are a fun and family orientated environment that values high performance through, transparency, collaboration and customer centricity.
We create a fun filled environment where people feel passionate, safe, valued and cared for. We treat each other with respect and operate with authenticity and integrity!
Our employees have the opportunity to engage with communities the company supports through identified events and initiatives.
We offer competitive compensation that rewards high performance.