At Blue Label Telecoms, we’re impressed by character, dedication and perseverance as much as we are impressed with qualifications and experience. #TeamBlu players have the tenacity, courage and passion for achieving results without trampling fellow team members to get where they’re going. Our industry faces rapid change, all the time. If you’re resilient and adaptable, you’ll thrive on the fast-paced world we operate in.
We encourage you to have fun and find your purpose while always keeping an eye on the prize. “The prize?”, you might ask - will always be our strive for customer-centricity. If you are an innovator, an optimist, an agent of change, then we want you on our side! We want agile, collaborative thinkers who can evaluate, investigate, and communicate their way through any snags and problems - people who understand that businesses are built on the entrepreneurial spirit of each and every one of us.
We are looking for individuals to build relationships and who are not only in it for the ‘now’. Our team spirit is built on integrity, honesty and respect. We firmly believe that skills and knowledge can be acquired, but it is fundamentally your aspiration to succeed that will forge the pathway to greatness.
Are you TeamBlu?
Fleet Manager is responsible to directly supervise and coordinate activities of all company-related fleet. Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection and scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency, among other duties.
- Maintain electronic databases of registration, inspections and maintenance of fleet management.
- Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current user trends.
- Maintain knowledge and utilize all fleet information and user surveys to forecast new requirements.
- Perform administrative tasks related to vehicle registration and insurance regarding induction of new vehicles in existing fleet.
- Oversee routine and adhoc maintenance.
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with South African legislation and government regulations.
- Maintain and monitor data management system to manage vehicle tracking and alerts.
- Eliminate fleet redundancies.
- Oversee Fleet disposal process.
- Conduct Fleet evaluation on kilometers basis.
- Guide regional consumption forecast usage.
- Arrange Fleet delivery or transportation.
- Optimize fleet route planning.
- Optimize underutilized fleet.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly tracking reports.
- Prepare SARS logbook reporting.
- Manage car hire procedures for insurance and mechanical breakdowns.
- Coordinate driver travel and accommodation where required.
- Document and manage excess fleet travel cost recovery procedures.
- Monthly regional movement and tracking reports.
- Oversee CO2 emission compliance and saving procedures.
- Conduct supplier onboarding.
- Ensure adherence to corporate governance procedures.
- Ensure adherence to Health and Safety procedures.
- Support IOD process and procedures.
- Support HR process and procedures.
- Manage and submit AODs for processing.
- Budget Forecasting.
- Manage budget and spend monthly.
- Submission of accident claims timeously.
- SAPS reporting.
- Registration of accident claims.
- Ensure all supporting documentation and pictures are included.
- Arrange and assist with repair quotes.
- Motivate underwriter authorizations.
- Manage insurance excesses.
- Assess and process vehicle write offs.
- Process insurance settlements.
- Manage write off deregistrations.
- Oversee salvage.
- Manage third party recovery procedures.
- Minimum 4 years' experience within a similar role
- Basic experience of coordinating the work of others
Competencies / Behaviour
- Uses clear and effective verbal communications skills without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on expressing ideas, requesting actions and formulating plans or policies.
- Supports business processes without supervision by understanding and effectively using standard office equipment and standard software packages, while providing technical guidance as needed.
- Uses an understanding of numerical concepts to perform mathematical operations such as report analysis with guidance (but not constant supervision).
- Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Anticipates and adopts innovations in business-building digital and technology applications.
- Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Anticipates and balances the needs of multiple stakeholders.
Special conditions or requirements of the Job
Preferred candidate already identified.
- Absa Bank
- GIB (provident fund)
- Hotels and Wine discounts
- Grayston Pharmacy Deliveries
Your family matters to you, so they are important to us too, many of our benefit programs are aimed at supporting you and your loved ones through life's various stages.
- My Run
- Healthy Company
Our employees' physical, mental, emotional & financial health is one of our priorities. We promote a healthy, balanced lifestyle by bringing various healthy initiatives to the workplace.
QUALITY OF WORK
We offer exciting and challenging work which encourages innovation and out of the box thinking.
CULTURE & LEADERSHIP
- Blue Blood
- CLA Values awareness and engagement
- Communication from Leadership, desk drop
We are a fun and family orientated environment that values high performance through, transparency, collaboration and customer centricity.
We create a fun filled environment where people feel passionate, safe, valued and cared for. We treat each other with respect and operate with authenticity and integrity!
Our employees have the opportunity to engage with communities the company supports through identified events and initiatives.
We offer competitive compensation that rewards high performance.