At Blue Label Telecoms, we’re impressed by character, dedication and perseverance as much as we are impressed with qualifications and experience. #TeamBlu players have the tenacity, courage and passion for achieving results without trampling fellow team members to get where they’re going. Our industry faces rapid change, all the time. If you’re resilient and adaptable, you’ll thrive on the fast-paced world we operate in.
We encourage you to have fun and find your purpose while always keeping an eye on the prize. “The prize?”, you might ask - will always be our strive for customer-centricity. If you are an innovator, an optimist, an agent of change, then we want you on our side! We want agile, collaborative thinkers who can evaluate, investigate, and communicate their way through any snags and problems - people who understand that businesses are built on the entrepreneurial spirit of each and every one of us.
We are looking for individuals to build relationships and who are not only in it for the ‘now’. Our team spirit is built on integrity, honesty and respect. We firmly believe that skills and knowledge can be acquired, but it is fundamentally your aspiration to succeed that will forge the pathway to greatness.
Are you TeamBlu?
Credit Controller x3
The incumbent is responsible for the management of client accounts through receivables and ensuring monies are collected timeously.
- Send Customers Invoices and Statements on request
- Unsuspending of accounts that has been paid
- Phoning of overdue accounts
- Maintain accurate records of communication activity with customers
- Submit regular feedback per required deadlines set by the business to credit control supervisor.
- Deal with customer queries in terms of their accounts on a daily basis telephonically and via e-mail.
- Follow up on payments on a daily basis, to ensure payments are made timeously
- Send Final Notices to clients after approval has been received by credit control supervisor.
- Set up payment arrangements documentation and send acknowledgement of debt to those clients who have requested to settle accounts per an agreed arrangement.
- Prepare files for Credit control supervisor to hand accounts over to attorneys and collection agents
- Loading of temporary overdrafts if the customer has insufficient funds
- Preparing and calculation of credit limit increases for customer accounts for approval by financial manager.
- Processing of credits in line with company policy
- Updating customer information in line with internal control processes
- Attend to calls professionally internally and externally
- Attend to all messages within an hour of receiving it.
- Credit control functions to be performed in line with company credit policy.
- Ability to reconcile accounts and communicate findings to customers.
- Suspending customers that have not paid
- Compiling overdue reports for distribution to business
- Adherence to applicable legislation i.e. NCA etc
None Core Functions
- General Filing
- Assisting other departments with their functions when required.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft office with emphasis on excel and outlook
- Extensive knowledge of the AMS and AEON CRM & Navision systems.
- Advance Excel Certificate an advantage
- Diploma in Debtors/Creditors
- Customer focus
- Communicates effectively
- Absa Bank
- GIB (provident fund)
- Hotels and Wine discounts
- Grayston Pharmacy Deliveries
Your family matters to you, so they are important to us too, many of our benefit programs are aimed at supporting you and your loved ones through life's various stages.
- My Run
- Healthy Company
Our employees' physical, mental, emotional & financial health is one of our priorities. We promote a healthy, balanced lifestyle by bringing various healthy initiatives to the workplace.
QUALITY OF WORK
We offer exciting and challenging work which encourages innovation and out of the box thinking.
CULTURE & LEADERSHIP
- Blue Blood
- CLA Values awareness and engagement
- Communication from Leadership, desk drop
We are a fun and family orientated environment that values high performance through, transparency, collaboration and customer centricity.
We create a fun filled environment where people feel passionate, safe, valued and cared for. We treat each other with respect and operate with authenticity and integrity!
Our employees have the opportunity to engage with communities the company supports through identified events and initiatives.
We offer competitive compensation that rewards high performance.