|Customer Interaction Agent X10 (Randburg)|
|Location / Operation|
|Customer Interaction Centre - Randburg Gauteng South Africa|
|Customer Interaction Centre|
|Job reports to|
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for the provision of an omni-channel service to customers or potential customers and other stakeholders to respond to their queries and requests, to provide information and documentation, handle complaints and trouble shoot problems.
Key Responsibility Areas
Outputs and Accountabilities
Service Levels, Performance and Training
• Manage service level performance against defined targets set with Team Leader
• Meet or exceed quality expectations
• Attend meetings as required
• Actively seek and accept constructive feedback
• Ensure training is completed and understood on all Blue Label systems and products.
• Take responsibility for keeping up to date on all changes in Blue label systems, processes and products.
• Adhere to all the company’s policies and procedures.
Customer Service Management
• Reduce the number of complaints relating to customer service
• Display a passion for customer service, customer satisfaction and commitment to meeting and exceeding customer expectations
• Treat customers with professionalism at all times
• Display a strong service orientation in dealing with other staff members and customer
|Requirements of the Job|
The successful incumbent must have excellent skills and behaviours in the following areas:
|Special conditions or requirements of the Job|
|Closing date for applications|