|Data Quality Analyst(Randburg)|
|Location / Operation|
|Blue Label Distribution - Johannesburg Gauteng South Africa|
|Blue Label Distribution|
|Job reports to|
|Continous Improvement Manager - CIC|
The incumbent is accountable to identify and resolve data quality problems. The incumbent will form part of a core contact center team, dedicated to establishing data quality standards and processes and to operationalize the new standard for the new Blue Label Distribution Customer Interaction Centre. This requires the incumbent to partner with various IT and business teams and functions to ensure the correction of data issues across the systems utilized by the group. The incumbent is also responsible to provide assistance to the contact center teams in this regard where necessary.
Key Responsibility Areas
• Identify, compare, and resolve data quality problems
• Evaluate large dataset for quality and accuracy
• Determine business impact level for data quality issues.
• Work through queues of data quality issues identified by system users.
• Work with business users and master data team to correct data quality errors.
• Determine root cause for data quality errors and make recommendations for long-term solutions.
• Research and determine scope and complexity of issue so as to identify steps to fix issue.
• Develop process improvements with business analysts to enhance overall data quality.
• Develop and execute data cleanup measures.
• Maintain a record of original data and corrected data.
• Ensure adherence to data quality standards.
• Resolve all internal data exceptions in timely and accurate manner.
• Identify areas of improvement to achieve data quality.
• Analyze, query and manipulate data according to defined business rules and procedures.
|Requirements of the Job|
|Competencies / Behaviour|
The incumbent displays the following competencies:
|Closing date for applications|